TopForexRating is dedicated to providing users using the most high degree in transparency, and controlling the processing of their personal information.
We collect Your Personal Data from different sources:
- Registration details - When you give us your personal information in order to establish an account with us or to sign up for our Service.
- When you interact with us, for example, when you email us We collect information about the Personal Data you provided to us.
- Third-party data - We might receive personal information from third-party companies that help us with the operation and administration of our services like social media networks (for instance, your username and name when you sign up or log in for our service) Traffic analytics vendors as well as fraud prevention agencies and other agencies.
What kind of information do we gather? Personal Data In the course of making use of the Service We may request you to supply our with some Personal Data to provide and enhance the Service and to communicate with us, or to identify you and to allow you to access certain areas of the Service and to perform other functions as specified by this policy. We gather certain Personal Data about you:
- Registration details - to register and take advantage of the full capabilities in our Service we will collect the following personal data:
- When you sign up for our service , we'll take your email address along with your name and telephone number.
- You can also sign up for our newsletter exclusively, in which case we'll get the email addresses of those who sign up.
- If you link your account to a social media platform (for instance, login via Facebook or Google+), we might also get certain information including the name of your profile, as well as your profile photo, as well as other details of your social accounts. It is important to note that while registration isn't required for non-registered users, registered users could have limited use for the Service.
- If you are using our Service Our server will gather your IP address and unique device identification numbers.